segunda-feira, 6 de setembro de 2010




Ip Man, the man who stood to an army of soldiers and win, with discipline, courage, and streangth...

An example for me, from now on i'll try to be like him, a person without anger, humble, and strict with my self and my body...

I know I've said this many times in the past, but now I believe it's for real.

I'll train every day, even if only for half a hour, i'll erase all of the anger, and rage in my heart, i'll be more kind to people..... and i will only focus on 3 things, martial arts, music, and studding..... if I have time in the middle of all of this to have fun, good.... bu if not, pacience...


Ho, and i'll drink green tea all the time, just cause i think it's kind a cool... xD


So fair well my friends, i hope i'll be a better person with this way of life...

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário